We use unchanging, absolute-value metrics to make long-term investments in high-quality companies. Our process avoids investment bubbles and fads, enabling investors to build long-term wealth.
Why Frank Funds?
- Global, all-cap, all-asset investing at Camelot Event-Driven Fund.
- Underfollowed, high-insider ownership small and mid-caps for Frank Value.
- Our high active share diversifies your clients better than style-box allocations.
- Unlike index-weightings, we allocate capital to the best opportunities.
- As independent asset managers, we are free to follow our process.
- We resist the corporate pressures to focus on short-term outcomes.
- Talk to us directly as we are accessible.
- Track record of performance and compliance spanning multiple market cycles.
Download the Frank Value Fund Intro.
Deliver Value to Your Clients
We help you bring value to your clients with proven strategies. Our research-driven process allows us to discover opportunities that will generate returns and minimize losses for long-term investors.
Frank Value Fund Ticker Symbols:
Investor Class: FRNKX
Institutional Class: FNKIX
The Frank Fund combines valuation discipline, high active share, and long-term holding periods to offer superior expected returns for long-term holders. By using unchanging absolute-value metrics, it consistently maintains positions in the best-priced, highest-quality companies.
West Hills Core Fund Ticker Symbol:
West Hills Core Fund aims to achieve similar long-term performance of the S&P 500 Index with less risk. The fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing in low-cost, highly liquid S&P equity ETF.
Camelot Event-Driven Fund Ticker Symbols:
Class A: EVDAX
Institutional Class: EVDIX
The Camelot Event-Driven Fund aims to deliver a traditional hedge fund strategy to mutual fund investors. Our experienced managers seek to capitalize on corporate events that change the structure of a company.
Sign Up to Receive Monthly Market Insights